We are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager for our affiliate office in Brussels.
The selected candidate will be involved in tasks at the level of Assistant Project Manager, including:
- The daily operation and management of EU research projects (Horizon 2020) and studies (EC Tenders).
- Participation in the idea generation process and the tendering of new bids.
- Support and drafting of technical reports.
- Coordination of networking events.
What we are looking for
Candidates should possess a university degree in a scientific field of relevance to Horizon 2020 (e.g. engineering, business, sciences, etc.).
Relevant work experience is a plus but not required.
We are interested in profiles with the following merits:
- Academic scholarship (e.g. first class graduates; please indicate your grades in class percentile if possible).
- Reasoning skills (e.g. top percentile scores on aptitude tests, such as GMAT/GRE).
- Multi-tasking abilities (e.g. ability to work, in parallel, on different tasks and domains within specific deadlines).
- Language skills (excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written, is a MUST – French is a plus but not mandatory).
- International experience and ambition (e.g. willingness to co-operate with multi-national teams and availability to travel abroad).
- Soft skills and social activity (e.g. in relation to networking skills, civic engagement, presentation skills).
What we offer
- Competitive compensation matching the selected profile.
- Opportunity to develop substantial professional and management skills that will serve the selected candidate throughout his/her career.
- Career prospects reflecting successful progress and specific talent feats.
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific and technological fields and the possibility to explore a variety of topics.
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend tele-working with office).
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to our electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your email subject: ‘Assistant Project Manager’.
If you have taken the GMAT/GRE tests, please indicate this within your email and make sure that your CV includes all the scoring information.
You don’t need to send a cover letter.