Four International workshops were organised and carried out by ISABEL partners, aiming to ‘transfer’ the project’s concept and findings to other regions in UK, Germany and Greece as well as neighborhood European countries respectively. The main objectives of these events were:
- to create awareness on the Social Innovation and Community biogas concepts, approaches and interventions with a view to share experiences,
- identify 3 promising cases and eventually
- support them for the development process of their own biogas community initiative.
The 4 International workshops held at:
- Szczecin in Poland, conducted and coordinated by partners LCF, FNR.
- Grimsby in UK, conducted and coordinated by partners GBTF, Surrey.
- Novid Sad in Serbia, conducted and coordinated by partners Q-Plan, EBW.
- Devoll Municipality in Albania, conducted and coordinated by partners Q-Plan, EBW.
Highly motivated stakeholders from different locations were invited to participate and represent their region and eventually 3 cases were identified and selected to be supported in the remaining months of the project.
More information about the selected community cases will be available in September.