Title: “Responsible Research and Innovation Ecosystems at Regional Scale for Intelligent Cities, Transport and Energy”
Programme: Horizon 2020
Duration: January 2020 – December 2022 (36 months)
Description: EU territorial authorities are tasked with a significant, yet extremely challenging task: to develop and implement successful regional R&I policies that spearhead sustainable development and economic growth, while simultaneously advancing inclusiveness and quality of life (Regional Dilemma). RRI2SCALE has designed a robust methodological approach to assist regional R&I governance systems to effectively and sustainably address the Regional Dilemma.
RRI2SCALE sets from the identification of how RRI is currently integrated within regions [Hordaland (NO), Overijssel (NL), Kriti (GR) and Galicia (ES)], what the key constituting elements of territorial R&I ecosystems are, what citizens think of the way RRI and R&I ecosystems interact and what their suggestions for future improvements are. This insight is triangulated with future trends on smart and intelligent cities, transport and energy as key drivers for regional sustainable development and growth, to result in techno-moral scenarios depicting potential R&I trajectories and consequent impacts on policy, socioeconomic and environmental level.
- AGENZIA PER LA PROMOZIONE DELLA RICERCA EUROPEA (Italy), apre.it
- HOGSKULEN PA VESTLANDET (Norway), hvl.no/
- UNIVERSITEIT MAASTRICHT (Netherlands), http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl
- UNIVERSITEIT TWENTE (Netherlands), utwente.nl
- Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL ADVISORS PC (Greece), qplan-intl.gr
- RESEARCH AND INNOVATION MANAGEMENT GMBH (Austria), http://research-and-innovation-management.com/
- WHITE RESEARCH SPRL (Belgium), https://white-research.eu
- Hordaland fylkeskommune (Norway), hordaland.no
- PROVINCIE OVERIJSSEL (Netherlands), overijssel.nl
- KRITI (Greece), crete.gov.gr
- AXENCIA GALEGA DE INNOVACION (Spain), http://gain.xunta.es